Attorney Jeremy M. Weitz, Esq.
Jeremy Weitz has a very accomplished resume, which includes courtroom success, impressive certifications, and published success stories. Since joining the firm in 2009, Jeremy has generated millions of dollars in jury verdicts, arbitration awards, and settlements for his clients. His success stories are regularly published in Verdict Search, Top Verdicts, The Legal Intelligencer, and The New Jersey Law Journal. Jeremy also holds the distinction of being a diplomat of the American Board of Trial Advocates, a prestigious national organization open only to the top trial lawyers in America. He also holds two especially prestigious certifications. One certification is in the area of Civil Trial practice, issued by the Supreme Court of New Jersey, which is only accomplished by 2% of New Jersey practicing attorneys. Jeremy has also achieved Board Certification in Civil Trial Practice through the National Board of Trial Advocacy.
Jeremy’s impressive resume has been recognized in several reputable lists and associations. In the state of Pennsylvania and New Jersey, Jeremy has been named as a Super Lawyers Rising Star. He has also been selected as a “Top Attorney” by SJ Magazine and earned honors as a Top 40 under 40 from the National Trial Lawyers. Finally, Jeremy is an active member within the New Jersey Association for Justice.
Jeremy was born in Philadelphia. He completed his undergraduate degree at the Pennsylvania State University in State College, Pennsylvania. Jeremy then continued his education by obtaining both his J.D. and M.B.A. degrees from Villanova University. When not practicing law, you can often find Jeremy in the gym, at the beach, attending Philadelphia sporting events, or spending time with his two beautiful daughters.
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- State of New Jersey
- District of New Jersey
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- George Washington High School
- The Pennsylvania State University, B.S.
- Villanova University School of Business, M.B.A.
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Catastrophic Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Motor Vehicle
- Premises Liability
- Slip and Fall
- Products Liability
- Work Injuries and Disability
- Dog Bites
- Professional Negligence
Awards and Achievements
- Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Attorney
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, Pennsylvania and New Jersey
- The National Trial Lawyers, Top 40 Under 40
- SJ Magazine, “Top Attorney”
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), Southern New Jersey Chapter
- National Board of Trial Advocacy, Board Certified in the area of Civil Trial Law
- American College of Board Certified Attorneys
- New Jersey Association for Justice
- Super Lawyers Magazine, SJ Magazine, Verdict Search, Legal Intelligencer and New Jersey Law Journal
Passions and Pastimes
- Spending time with family
- Watching Philadelphia sports