Attorney Michael R. Logue, Esq.
Michael R. Logue joined the Spear Greenfield team as an associate with the intent of obtaining rightful justice for his clients. He works hard to ensure that his clients obtain the best possible outcomes in their cases. Michael’s work ethic is driven by the reward of seeing his clients’ happiness from a successfully resolved case.
Michael attended college at Widener University, where he graduated with honors. He became interested in law when he took a constitutional law class in college. After graduating from college, he attended Villanova University School of Law, where he obtained his law degree. Even though Michael did not know the type of law he wanted to practice while in law school, he quickly realized that he wanted to be a trial attorney after graduating.
Michael was born and raised in Havertown, Delaware County, Pennsylvania. He now lives in New Jersey, having moved there in 1998. From his time at the university, Michael remains a diehard Villanova basketball fan to this day. When he is not practicing law, Michael plays basketball, cheers on his children at their swim meets, and listens to various genres of music.
- New Jersey
- The United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- The United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Cardinal O’Hara High School, Springfield, Pennsylvania
- Widener University, Chester, Pennsylvania
- Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, Pennsylvania
Passions and Pastimes
- Playing basketball
- Spending time with his children
- Listening to music
- Watching Villanova basketball