Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Clients in Philadelphia
Whether defined in Pennsylvania or New Jersey, personal injury refers to the physical and mental injuries sustained by an individual, which were caused by someone else’s negligence. The severity of personal injuries can range from minor to life threatening injuries. When a slip and fall injury occurs, the affected party (or surviving family) may have a personal injury case that entitles him or her to compensation for lost wages, medical bills, and pain and suffering. Personal injury cases are the most common type of lawsuit filed in the United States every year.
In order to win a personal injury case generally Pennsylvania and New Jersey state laws require you to prove three things:
- The party who caused your injuries had a responsibility to not injure you and failed to live up to that responsibility.
- There is a connection between the other party’s responsibility and your injury.
- You suffered damages or a financial loss, as a result of your injury.
While proving this list may seem easy in concept, there is nuance and detail involved. Consulting with an experienced personal injury attorney at Spear Greenfield provides you the option of having a personal guide and advocate through a legal process that can be complex. Click the button below to schedule your free consultation, which carries no hidden charges or unwanted pressure.
Identify Your Personal Injury Accident Type
Personal injury cases have various categories. Listed on the right are the most common personal injury categories, which we have assisted our clients through. Spear Greenfield represents each of these categories. Due to the specific considerations related to each individual personal injury category, learning more about the category your specific personal injury falls under will provide you with focused information to use in the next steps of your evaluation process.
- Auto Accident
- Slip & Fall
- Serious Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Product Liability
- Social Security Disability
- Work Injuries
Do I Need a Personal Injury Attorney?
In considering your injury, remember personal injury cases hinge on proving the three things listed above. Meeting with a personal injury attorney will help you understand whether your personal injury case fulfills the criteria. Outside of evaluating your case, a personal injury attorney is also critical, because they specialize in evidence collection, will guide you through the legal process, and represent your best interests!
A personal injury attorney will also evaluate whether your lawsuit falls under one of the listed categories below:
- Medical Malpractice
- Assault or Battery
- Strict Liability
- Product Liability
- Wrongful Death
At Spear Greenfield, we see the burdens, stress, and hardships faced by our personal injury clients daily, and seeing their plight increases our determination to fight for individuals suffering from an accident caused by another party’s negligence. Not only is the Spear Greenfield team caring and passionate, but we are experienced with a proven track record. Our attorneys are proud to offer quality legal services in your time of need, and we will not request payment unless you win! Fill out this form to schedule a free consultation to learn more about your legal options!
Successfully Evaluating a Personal Injury Attorney
Finding the best attorney for you is an important undertaking no matter what type of case you’re presenting. The evaluation process for an attorney is essential, so below is a list of questions to explore with each potential personal injury attorney candidate before making your decision.
- Have you handled my type of case before?
- How successful have you been with cases like mine?
- Have you ever been accused of attorney misconduct?
- What are the likely outcomes of my case?
- What is your strategy for my case?
- How will you keep in touch with me?
- What fees will I be charged?
- What do I have to do to help you with my case?
To learn more about the initial evaluation of a New Jersey or Pennsylvania personal injury attorney and the information to prepare before your initial consultation, please click on the link below.
Why Choose Spear Greenfield?
Personal injury lawyers in Pennsylvania are abundant, which is a positive because the crowded market provides you numerous options and challenges law firms to continuously improve. While Spear Greenfield has been a staple in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and specifically the Philadelphia personal injury attorney market for decades, we pride ourselves in our attorney’s genuine concern and compassion for our clients. Along with our customer focus, our longevity is a testament to work ethic and success rate. Below are just a few of the reasons to consider Spear Greenfield for your personal injury needs!
- We offer a team of experienced trial attorneys who will not sell you short! The majority of our lawyers have taken cases from the beginning all the way to a jury verdict.
- As a client, the Spear Greenfield law firm prioritizes you by diligently working through your case and relentlessly fighting for the highest awarded money either through settlement or trial.
- Our law firm has assembled a team of attorneys who are dedicated to helping their clients. Our passionate legal team will take the time to guide you through your personal injury case process and meticulously attend to all the necessary details of that process.
Please click below to learn more about Spear Greenfield and the aspects that separate us from other Philadelphia law firms.
Personal Injury Verdicts and Settlements
The following summary of recent verdicts and settlements demonstrates our proven track record as a champion of the seriously injured.
- $6,600,000.00 – Fire Incident
- $1,100,000.00 – Bus Accident
- $950,000.00 – Tractor Trailer Accident
- $794,285.00 – Motor Vehicle Accident
- $702,800.00 – Pedestrian Hit by Vehicle
- $700,000.00 – Motor Vehicle Accident
- $809,285.00 – Motor Vehicle Accident
- $625,000.00 – Work Incident
The Personal Injury Legal Process with Spear Greenfield
In our thirty years as a law firm, our clients have admitted to being the most stressed, vulnerable, and emotional that they have ever been in their lives when entering our doors. It presents an important responsibility for the Spear Greenfield team, which is to lighten the burden from our clients and guide them through their time of greatest difficulty. Facing the aftermath of a personal injury accident alone is a hurdle we wish for no one.
If you have been involved in a personal injury incident, please call us at Spear Greenfield to learn more about our firm and schedule a free initial consultation, which carries no obligation or hidden fees. Also our legal services are accompanied by a no fee guarantee, which means we will not charge you for our services unless you win! Let us help make the legal process as simple and straightforward as possible. With our free consultation and no fee guarantee, you have nothing to lose! At Spear Greenfield, we are here for you.