Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Clients in Philadelphia
There are few things more frightening, devastating, and potentially life-threatening than a serious accident, whether it be on the road, on another person’s property, or otherwise. With over 100 years of combined experience at your service, the legal team at Spear Greenfield is ready to represent your interests after being injured in an accident. When you get hurt, you can count on Spear Greenfield to assess your situation, explain your legal options, and help you navigate the claims process. Spear Greenfield is proud to help clients throughout Philadelphia recover the maximum amount of compensation to offset the physical, emotional, and financial burdens associated with their accidents. To schedule a consultation with an experienced personal injury attorney serving Philadelphia and the surrounding areas, contact Spear Greenfield today.
Philadelphia Personal Injury Services
For years, Spear Greenfield has proudly represented the injured people of Philadelphia in an effort to help them move forward after an accident caused by the negligence of someone else. Our firm has significant experience handling a variety of claims and helping clients recover the best possible award. Among the most common types of accidents we see in the Philadelphia area are auto accidents. Auto accidents often happen suddenly, and allow motorists with very little, if any, time to respond. Because of this, the result of these accidents is often severe. Some of the various motor vehicle accident cases our firm handles include:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- SEPTA accidents
- Taxi accidents
- Uber & Lyft accidents
- Bicycle accidents
The second common type of injury we see are those sustained in slip and fall accidents and otherwise, generally at the hands of a negligent property owner. If you have been seriously injured because of a hazard that was present on another person’s property, you may qualify for financial compensation via a premises liability lawsuit. However, to win this compensation, you will have to satisfy the burden of proof. Simply put, to satisfy the burden of proof, your attorney will have to prove that the property owner knew, or should have reasonably known about the safety hazard present, failed to take action to fix it, and that you were severely injured and suffered significant financial damages as a result. This is not always easy, which is why you will need an experienced personal injury attorney on your side. Fortunately, you have just found that attorney in Spear Greenfield. The various slip and fall claims we have experience handling include:
- Apartment accidents
- Restaurant accidents
- Mass transit accidents
- Sidewalk accidents
- Supermarket accidents
- Stairwell accidents
As stated above, we recognize some of the gruesome injuries that can occur as a result of a serious accident, which is why we fight, tooth-and-nail for clients so they can recover the compensation they need to heal. We understand that money cannot completely compensate for any permanent damage to your body, however, it can offset some, if not all, of the financial burdens inflicted upon you by a negligent party. Our firm has years of experience representing those who have suffered from serious injuries, including:
Finally, we wish to inform you that we have experience helping clients in various other serious injury situations, so no matter the cause of your injuries, you can always turn to Spear Greenfield. We are your number one advocate, from start to finish, regardless of how you were injured. If you have been wrongly harmed in any situation, including the following, contact Spear Greenfield today.
What You Should Bring to Your Initial Consultation With Our Firm
Of course, as attorneys, it is our job to gather and present evidence as convincingly as possible to prove that you, the client, were injured as a direct result of another party’s negligence. That being said, to have the process move along as smoothly as possible, it is generally best that you provide us with various types of information at your initial consultation, if possible. Please bring the following to our first meeting if you can:
- A written, chronological description of what happened, how it happened, and how you were injured as a result.
- A copy of the police report detailing the events of your accident.
- The names and contact information of anyone who witnessed your accident. This can include phone numbers, emails, business cards, and any other means by which you may contact that person.
- Any medical records you may have detailing the origin and extent of your injuries.
- Any receipts detailing the cost of your injuries, including any out-of-pocket costs for medical expenses and more. These receipts contain valuable information that allows us to prove just how costly your injuries sustained at the hands of a negligent party truly are.
- Any pictures or videos of the accident or its aftermath. In any injury case, as long as you are physically capable, it is generally a good rule of thumb to photograph the accident or any safety hazard that caused your accident. Not only is this a great way to prove your claim, but in some cases, negligent property owners or motorists may try and clear any evidence away before the police arrive to document it. When you take a picture, you prevent this from happening.
- Your insurance information, including health, automobile, renter, or homeowner policies.
- Any records of contact with the negligent party or their insurance company, such as letters, emails, phone calls, and more.
- A written list of any additional questions you may have for your attorney about your personal injury case.
We understand this is a lot, and it may seem overwhelming. However, keep two things in mind: first, if you do not have all this information, it is okay. We can still take your case and obtain evidence on our own. Second, you must understand that through every step of the process, we at Spear Greenfield will have your best interests at heart. We are here to be your staunch advocates, from beginning to end. If you need an attorney who is ready to fight for the compensation you deserve and need to get back on your feet again, look no further. Simply contact Rand Spear today.
Contact a Philadelphia Personal Injury Attorney
If you have been seriously injured in an accident caused by the negligence of another party, you may be suffering from significant long-term impacts. These situations are especially upsetting when the accident could have been avoided if another party wasn’t acting negligently. The quality legal team at Spear Greenfield understands the seriousness of an injury caused by the negligence of another party and is here to help. If you need an attorney that has what it takes to fight for your interests, contact Spear Greenfield today to schedule a consultation.