Serious Injury Attorneys in Philadelphia, PA
The effects of a traumatic brain or spinal cord injury on both the victim and his or her family can be devastating. Personal injury cases involving a spinal cord or brain injury can be very complex and require a team of attorneys who have the experience, knowledge, and skill it takes to win your case. If you or someone close to you has sustained a brain injury as the result of someone else’s negligence, you need the help of an attorney who is equipped to handle matters relating to brain or spinal cord injury law. Spear Greenfield has over 100 years of combined experience guiding clients through each step of their serious injury cases. If you need a legal team ready to fight for you, contact Spear Greenfield today.
Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries in PA
A serious brain or spinal cord injury will leave you with serious medical and financial concerns for the rest of your life. You need an experienced attorney protecting your rights and helping you plan for the future. At Spear Greenfield, we will make sure you get the medical care you need and financial compensation you deserve for your brain or spinal cord injury. We represent individuals throughout Pennsylvania who have suffered serious brain and spinal cord injuries, including:
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Spinal cord injury
- Closed head injury
- Brain damage
Common Causes of Brain & Spinal Cord Injuries
Unfortunately, people in Pennsylvania suffer from brain and spinal cord injuries on a daily basis. Some of these injuries are fairly minor while others are life-changing. Some of the common causes of brain injuries include:
- Car Accidents: Car accidents are responsible for a large portion of brain and spinal cord injuries. These injuries can easily occur in an accident if a driver or passenger hits their head on a steering wheel or another object during an accident.
- Medical Malpractice: Severe cases of medical malpractice sometimes lead to devastating brain and spinal cord injuries.
- Assault: Physical assault is another common cause of brain and spinal cord injuries in Pennsylvania. Individuals who suffer from these injuries as the result of an assault often experience emotional trauma in addition to physical injury.
- Slip and Fall Accidents: Brain injuries can also result from slip and fall accidents. There are certain conditions that can lead to these types of accidents, including ice, water, uneven surfaces, and other hazardous conditions that may have been left unattended.
Contact a Philadelphia Brain & Spinal Cord Injury Attorney
The legal team at Spear Greenfield is dedicated to helping individuals impacted by traumatic brain and spinal cord injuries work through the confusing and emotional legal issues surrounding these life-changing injuries. If you or someone you love is facing a legal battle involving a brain injury, don’t try to handle it on your own. Contact the quality legal team at Spear Greenfield today and allow us to put our 100 years of combined experience to work for you.