You trusted a Lyft driver to get you home safely. Something happened, you suffered injuries, and now you have extensive medical bills. In this situation, you need to contact our New Jersey Lyft accident lawyer.
At Rand Spear The Accident Lawyer, we are committed to being there to support you as you seek maximum compensation for your losses. This is not a simple case, especially when there are numerous people who may be at fault. Set up a consultation with our legal team now by calling our New Jersey rideshare accident lawyer today and Demand Rand!
Why You Might Need a Lyft Accident Lawyer
Being in a car accident is challenging, no matter the circumstances. When the driver is a Lyft driver or any other rideshare driver, the case becomes more complicated, and you may face a number of complications in filing a claim. Our legal team works with you to ensure you get any compensation for damages owed to you.
When you hire a New Jersey Lyft accident lawyer, you gain a confident, trusted professional with years of experience fighting to protect victims. Let us help you. We offer free consultations for our clients.
Do you have questions after a Lyft accident? Wonder who is to blame? Let our Lyft accident lawyer in New Jersey review your case and determine the next steps to take.
Determine Who Is to Blame
One of the first steps you need to take as a Lyft passenger is to determine who is responsible for the losses you have incurred, and there are some situations where this can be difficult. In short, if you are in a Lyft vehicle during a ride that you booked through the app – and that trip has been logged into the system – you gain the protection of Lyft’s larger and more comprehensive liability insurance. Still, that may not clearly determine who is at fault for your losses, and here are some examples:
- The Lyft driver dozes off behind the wheel, causing an injury. The Lyft driver is responsible, and Lyft’s insurance may protect you.
- The Lyft driver strikes you as you are standing by the side of the road. The driver may be responsible, and their personal liability insurance is likely available to you for losses.
- Another vehicle strikes the Lyft car, causing the collision. That driver’s insurance may cover your losses as well as those of the Lyft driver.
There are other situations that must be factored into this process as well. For example, was there a trucking company to blame for the injury when a truck slammed into you? Our New Jersey Lyft accident lawyer will work to prove who is at fault and then seek out compensation from that party for your losses.
New Jersey Lyft Accident Lawyer Near Me (215) 985-2424
How to Prove Your Lyft Accident
When you are in an accident, it is always necessary to gather as much information as possible to prove your case. At Rand Spear The Accident Lawyer, we will work tirelessly to ensure all evidence related to your case is available to you. This may include the following:
- The statement you make and those of your witnesses
- Police reports and their determination of the fault
- Photos and video that may be available for your case
- All driver statements
- Expert witness and accident recreation specialist statements
You may not be sure who is to blame for what happened to you. Let us work to determine that on your behalf. What you will find is that we can help you determine fault and handle your claim for you so that you can focus on healing.
What Losses You Might Have After a Lyft Accident
It is critical to have a full understanding of your losses as you can file a claim with the driver’s associated insurance company for all of the losses you have incurred. This can range widely based on the type of accident and the severity of it. Some of our New Jersey Lyft accident clients have secured compensation for losses like the following:
- Medical bills for emergency medical care
- Costs related to in-hospital care, surgeries, and treatment
- Rehabilitation costs
- Lost time at work
- Loss of mobility
- Loss of earning capacity
- Loss of quality of life
- Complication and specialist care
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
We work hard to ensure that you know what all of your losses are. Without a doubt, it can be hard to put a value on the losses you experience when you are dealing with pain every day due to the negligence of another party. You may even find that you are struggling with relationships, and maintaining a job is difficult, too.
Do Not Just Settle with the Insurance Company
In New Jersey, working with a Lyft accident attorney is the best way to minimize your losses. If you try to settle your case with the insurance company without the support our attorneys can offer, it puts you at risk of being victimized by the insurance company again. We handle the process for you:
- We calculate the losses and gather the evidence so you can focus on healing.
- Our legal team goes to work to fight for compensation for you by filing a comprehensive, evidence-based claim.
- We handle the insurance company’s questions and concerns.
- You focus on your recovery and getting back to being as healthy as possible.
- Our attorneys handle any negotiations, and when it is necessary to do so, we go to court to fight further for your rights.
Our experienced Lyft drivers will work carefully to explore all possible losses you have. This way, we can approach the insurance company with comprehensive information that can be used to secure the most compensation possible in your case. Talk to our Lyft accident lawyer in New Jersey today.
Demand Rand – Call Rand Spear The Accident Lawyer, Now for Guidance
Our New Jersey Lyft accident attorney is ready to help you. Contact Rand Spear The Accident Attorney, now. We offer a free case evaluation that costs you nothing but answers most of your questions.
We can then work to determine the best legal strategy for your situation. Set up a free consultation with our Lyft accident attorneys now by calling our office. Let our Lyft accident attorney in New Jersey go to work to prove your case.