When an accident occurs, all parties involved are at risk of being seriously harmed. These life-altering wounds commonly cause physical pain, but they can also cause emotional stress and financial hardship. If you wish to obtain financial compensation, our law firm offers a free consultation with an experienced personal injury attorney.
The Philadelphia, PA, severe injury lawyers of Rand Spear serve as trusted liaisons and litigators for clients wishing to pursue legal action through financial recompense.
Our lawyers will provide tactful legal support to ensure that you receive a fair settlement that covers medical costs and more. We will be by your side in every aspect of your case, helping you navigate the process of personal injury law and gaining financial recovery. Our serious injury attorneys are on standby, waiting to speak with you!
Your Serious Accident Injury Law Firm
If an accident has caused you to suffer serious injuries that impact your everyday life, our personal injury law firm can protect you without adding another accident-related expense. Our catastrophic injury firm works on contingency, so you will only owe us for legal services if compensation is won via an injury settlement.
Your serious injury settlement process will begin with a free consultation in which an injury lawyer will assess your claim. Advice about your best legal options and the route we will take to achieve them will be discussed, but you are under no obligation to hire us during the case evaluation session.
We wish for our clients to establish trust and a rapport with their attorneys prior to retaining our legal services. Our personal injury lawyers have assisted numerous accident victims to receive quality, comprehensive medical care using our network of doctors.
When to Contact a Philadelphia, PA Serious Injury Lawyer
There is a wide range of reasons why a severe injury lawyer in Philly should be contacted for legal help. The following personal injury matters may require our experienced litigators to win actual damages:
- Vehicle accidents: You could be involved in an accident involving an at-fault driver of an automobile, commercial vehicle, or motorcycle.
- Slips and falls: You might be visiting a neighbor’s personal property and suffer a catastrophic injury when slipping on the ice on their stairs. A legitimate claim for premises liability can be filed for damages.
- Medical malpractice claims: You may receive a wrongful diagnosis or undergo surgery recommended by a medical expert that worsens your condition.
- Pedestrian accidents: For injuries that happen as you are walking, such as a drunk driver colliding with you, or a neighbor’s dog attacking you, an injury claim can be filed for different kinds of damages stemming from your losses.
- Defective products: Household devices and products are generally safe, but if the manufacturer makes a defective product, a product liability claim can be filed if you are seriously injured.
- Violent crime: Criminal acts that result in harm, such as a robbery, shooting, assault, or other negligent conduct can be pursued in civil court for compensatory losses by a Philadelphia personal injury lawyer.
A qualified serious injury attorney in Philadelphia, PA, can determine whether you qualify for compensation and devise a strong legal strategy to pursue full financial recovery.
Philadelphia Serious Injury Lawyer Near Me (215) 273-9636
Types of Serious Injury Cases We’ve Handled
Severe injuries might result in long-term or permanent damage that can have a lifelong impact on you. After being wounded by a negligent party, our skilled team of serious injury attorneys will make sure you receive the necessary medical attention as well as the just financial compensation to cover it.
If you sustain any of the following injuries, you’ll be represented by a knowledgeable attorney:
- Internal damage
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Broken bones
- Spinal trauma
- Hearing or vision loss
Path to Recovery: Physical and Financial
Your serious injuries could consist of many physical ailments like fractures, paralysis, loss of limbs, memory loss, and more. The more impactful the injury, the greater the settlement award. Serious accident victims like you can receive upwards of thousands of dollars to cover the costs of:
- Medical fees
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Emotional and mental anguish
- Permanent disability
- Lost income
- Property damage
- Punitive damages
Our Philadelphia, PA, catastrophic injury lawyers will use their investigative skills to hold the responsible parties liable and speed up the insurance claims process to get you paid. Your losses will be assessed by a specialist who can properly calculate the costs of future income loss as well as long-term treatment plans. We promise to tailor our approach to fit the demands of your serious personal injury claim.
Guidance for Fatal Injuries and Wrongful Death Claims
The hardest part of this job is representing families as a wrongful death lawyer. Our team of attorneys isn’t desensitized to your grief and knows how painful this experience is for you. We will assist in filing a wrongful death claim to seek recovery for funeral, burial, and medical costs. Any legal assistance that you need at this difficult time is a phone call away.
Your Legal Options to Win a Personal Injury Settlement
To win non-economic and economic damages for your losses, the injured person must file a personal injury claim against the person at fault. The accident victim has to prove negligence occurred and led to their injuries. The evidence required to do this can vary according to your personal injury case but generally consists of medical records, photos or video of the accident scene, and witness statements.
A settlement award for your monetary losses will be granted to you if you are successful in proving negligent actions in your claim for damages. The Philadelphia, PA, severe injury attorneys that are assigned to your case will not only initiate your legal claim but also refer you to medical providers if you don’t have a primary care physician and hire experts to estimate the costs of your future expenses.
Advantages of Choosing Our Philadelphia Serious Injury Lawyers
When you suffer a serious injury like a broken hip bone or spinal cord trauma, considerable damage such as physical pain, mental distress, and financial burdens are inevitable. It is important to partner with a severe injury law firm that is willing to go the distance with you through negotiations, treatment changes, and a possible trial.
We know how to win maximum compensation for serious injuries through negotiation with the insurance companies or by proceeding to litigation. Our personal injury law office is comprised of a skilled team of trial attorneys who possess extensive experience in navigating cases from the initial consultation to the courtroom.
Additional benefits of selecting our serious personal injury attorneys for representation include the following:
- Medical expenses: Substantial medical attention is required for severe injuries like broken bones, traumatic brain injuries (TBIs), or organ damage. Our network of medical personnel and specialists will make sure that you receive proper care, thorough documentation, and adequate billing.
Our business relationship and ties with the local community in Philadelphia, PA, go a long way in securing needed medical professionals for special treatment, and health insurance is not required!
- Reputation: Our legal team has created a legacy of 30+ years of successful personal injury lawsuits and a professional reputation to match. Our skilled trial attorneys have over two centuries of legal experience, so having us on your case means something to insurance agencies and in the courtroom!
If you become our personal injury client, insurance providers know that we won’t settle for anything less than fair compensation.
- Personalized service: Our family-owned Philadelphia personal injury firm has a record of success dating back over three decades. By choosing us, you aren’t just an injury victim; you become family. We aim to get you a quick settlement that includes compensatory damages for every accident-related expense.
Get a Philly Injury Lawyer to Answer Common Questions for Free Today
Your serious injuries matter beyond the scope of the pain that you are experiencing. The livelihood that has been diminished, the income that is affected by your inability to work, and the mental suffering that you endure daily can be quantified for a lucrative settlement.
The legal staff at Rand Spear will facilitate your legal process and provide answers to questions at any point throughout your case. Contact our serious injury attorneys serving Philadelphia, PA, and the surrounding cities for a free consultation today.
Call or text (215) 273-9636 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form