PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS
Whether on the road, on another person’s property, or at work, a personal injury accident can be devastating. If you have been hurt physically, mentally, or financially you deserve compensation for the damages you have suffered. It is necessary to immediately explore your legal options, because of the possible long term effects from your accident! You may still feel pain even after months of recovery. Your injuries may force you out of work or continue to impact your quality of life.
At Spear Greenfield, we have seen the aftermath of personal injury accidents, which is why we prioritize representing our client’s best interests and winning them maximum compensation! When partnering with Rand Spear and his Spear Greenfield legal team, you can lean on our over 200 years of combined experience. Click below to schedule your free personal injury consultation, which comes with no hidden fees, obligations, and unwanted pressure, just information.
WHAT QUALIFIES AS A PERSONAL INJURY?
Whether defined in Pennsylvania or New Jersey, personal injury refers to the physical and mental injuries sustained by an individual, which were caused as a result of somebody else’s negligence.These personal injuries can range from minor to life-threatening. When an injury occurs, the affected party (or their surviving family members) may have a personal injury case that entitles them to compensation for damages, such as lost wages, medical bills, and pain and suffering.
In order to win a personal injury claim, you must prove three things under Pennsylvania and New Jersey state laws:
- The party who caused your injuries had a responsibility not to injure you and failed to live up to that responsibility.
- There is a connection between the other party’s responsibility and your injury.
- You suffered damages or a financial loss as a result of your injury.
When you consult with one of the dedicated Pennsylvania personal injury attorneys at Spear Greenfield, we will treat you like family by guiding you through the legal process and fighting for the money you deserve! Let our Pennsylvania and New Jersey personal injury lawyers examine your injury claim and provide you with an aggressive and personalized representation that is essential to win your case!
IDENTIFY YOUR ACCIDENT TYPE
For over 30 years, Spear Greenfield has provided our clients in Pennsylvania and New Jersey with the experience and resources that their case deserves. Our firm represents clients across numerous practices to win them maximum compensation and earn them rightful justice!
- Car and other vehicle accidents often happen suddenly and allow motorists very little, if any, time to respond, often resulting in severe injuries.
SLIP & FALL ACCIDENTS
- Slip and fall injuries are generally caused by a negligent property owner. If your slip and fall was caused by a hazard on another party’s property, you will have to satisfy the burden of proof.
- This accident category represents extreme injuries that can occur as a result of a traumatic accident. The legal battle centers around the fight for maximum compensation to offset the client’s financial burdens caused by an extended recovery time.
INJURIES & ACCIDENTS
- No matter the injury severity, you can always turn to Spear Greenfield to represent your best interests from start to finish. If you have been wrongly harmed in any situation, including dog bites, workplace accidents and product liability injuries, contact us first for Pennsylvania personal injury services today.
DO I NEED A PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER?
If you’ve suffered a personal injury, it is important to seek a legal consultation from a quality law firm that has experience and substantial resources. Even if the damages and injuries caused by the accident seem minor, it is crucial to explore your legal options! Some reasons to consider professional personal injury legal services are listed below.
Guide you through the uncertainty you experience after an accident.
Schedule appointments with medical professionals for both recovery and documentation purposes.
Advise you on your rights in a personal injury case.
Stop you from accepting a premature offer from the insurance company that may not be fair.
Coordinate the evidence collection process.
Represent your best interests.
SUCCESSFULLY EVALUATING A PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY
Finding the best attorney for you is an important undertaking following a personal injury accident. It is more involved than doing an online search for “personal injury attorneys near me”. The evaluation process for New Jersey personal injury attorneys can be a difference maker to the outcome of your case. Here are a few questions you should ask each personal injury lawyer you’re considering before your decision.
Have you handled this type of case before?
How successful have you been with cases like mine?
Have you ever been accused of attorney misconduct?
What are the likely outcomes of my case?
What is your strategy for my case?
How will you communicate with me?
What fees will I be charged?
What do I have to do to help you with my case?
WHY CHOOSE THE PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS AT SPEAR GREENFIELD?
For decades, Rand Spear and Spear Greenfield have been staples in the Pennsylvania and New Jersey personal injury attorney market. We pride ourselves on our determination to win for our clients and the genuine dedication we show our clients throughout the legal process.
Along with our customer focus, our longevity is due to our work ethic and success rate. Below are just a few reasons to choose Spear Greenfield as your Pennsylvania and New Jersey new jersey personal injury legal services.
- We offer a team of experienced trial attorneys who will not sell you short! Our Pennsylvania personal injury lawyers always aim to win you the money that you deserve! Each of the Spear Greenfield attorneys has experience taking cases from first consultation to a jury verdict.
- As a client, the Spear Greenfield law firm prioritizes you by representing your best interests and relentlessly fighting for the highest awarded money either through settlement or trial.
- Our law firm has assembled a team of attorneys who are dedicated to helping their clients. Our passionate legal team will take the time to guide you through the legal process of your personal injury case and tend to all the necessary details of that process.
Please click below to learn more about Spear Greenfield and the aspects that distinguish our family from other Philadelphia law firms.
PERSONAL INJURY COMPENSATION IN PENNSYLVANIA
AND NEW JERSEY
Damage compensation comes in the form of financial awards for victims suffering from injuries or other compensable losses. Common types of noneconomic damages include pain and suffering, emotional distress and loss of consortium. Long-term disability is another kind of noneconomic damage.
While economic damages typically help restore an injured person’s financial situation, noneconomic damages account for physical pain, emotional suffering, distress and other issues related to their accident.
Some of the specific types of compensation include:
- Medical bills: Compensation for medical bills includes both past and future charges. Physical therapy fees, surgeries, office visits, disability costs and other treatment charges are among the damages a victim can recover.
- Lost wages: A personal injury can cause a victim to miss work. This time off may affect their ability to earn a salary and pay living expenses. Almost every personal injury judgment or settlement reimburses lost wages.
- Loss of future earnings: When injuries cause disabilities or long-term health damages, a victim might not have the ability to work in their field of expertise. If this occurs, the victim can request compensation for lost future earnings.
- Property damage: This includes costs to repair the victim’s car. The total value of the vehicle is recoverable if it is a complete loss. Losses can extend to items inside the car during the accident, including cell phones, computers and other personal belongings.
- Pain and suffering: This is the primary form of noneconomic damage. This type of compensation covers intangible factors, including distress, suffering and emotional and physical pain.
Punitive damages: You may be entitled to this type of compensation when an injury results from someone else’s negligent behavior.
SPEAR GREENFIELD’S VERDICTS & SETTLEMENTS
Spear Greenfield law firm will prioritize you as a client by carefully working through the details of your case and tirelessly fighting to get you the highest amount of awarded money possible, either through settlement or trial.
Over the years, our firm has assembled a skilled team of attorneys who are passionate about helping personal injury clients. As you will see below in a summary of some of our recent verdicts and settlements, Rand Spear and the Spear Greenfield legal team are in it to win it!