- Pennsylvania (2022)
- New Jersey Pending (2022)
- West Chester University of Pennsylvania, B.S. Education
- Widener University, Delaware School of Law, Juris Doctor, J.D.
Additional Accreditations & Accolades
- D.C.C.C. Police Academy, Act 120, MPOETC Certified Officer (2010)
- Penn State University Sheriff’s Academy, Certified Pennsylvania Sheriff (2010)
- Northern Virgina Criminal Justice Academy, Certified Field Training Officer (2016)
- Drug Citation- Issued by the Delaware County District Attorney and the Upland Borough Police Department for exemplary work in the narcotics field. (2010)
- Order of Merrit- Issued by Congressman, Patrick Meehan and the Delaware County District Attorney, Jack Whealan. (2017)
- Heroism Citation- Issued by the Pennsylvania Sheriff’s Association for an in the line of duty injury.(2017)
- Bravery Citation- Issued by Protect the Badge Foundation for an in the line of duty injury. (2017)
PASSIONS AND PASTIMES
My passion for the law started in 2010 when I became a Police Officer and Delaware County Sheriff. From 2010 to 2017 I was the Seargent of the Fugitive Unit at the Delaware County Sheriffs Office. From 2010 to 2017, in conjunction with the Sheriff’s Office, I was also employed as a Patrol Officer with Ridley Park Police Department and the Upland Borough Police Department. As a part of my duties in law enforcement I also acted as the Community Affairs Director where I would often speak at schools and various events on several different topics all in an effort to continue community policing.
In 2017 I was critically injured when an explosive went off when I was attempting to apprehend a wanted fugitive in Delaware County. The injury was career ending and along with awards and recognition I was also fortunate to receive a scholarship to Delaware Law School.
My passion for civil litigation, and in particular, advocating for those who where injured at no fault of their own began shortly after my injury. While in law school I worked closely with my Workers Compensation Attorney to ensure I was awarded fair and just compensation for these injuries. However, it did not end there. In 2018 I was misdiagnosed by my then primary care physician which led to an avoidable cancer diagnosis had I been properly cared for. To say my life experience has led me to become an advocate for those who have suffered harm from the negligence of another is an understatement.
My experience in civil litigation began in 2018 when I was an interim law clerk for the Honorable Judge Barry Dozor in the Court of Common Pleas of Delaware County. After leaving Judge Dozor’s Chambers in 2020 I was employeed in the Litigation department at Eckell, Sparks, Levy, Auerbach, Monte, Sloane, Matthews & Auslander, P.C. where I was a Law Clerk concentrating on personal injury. (Motor Vehicle, Premises Liability, & Medical Malpractice) I joined Spear Greenfield shortly after being admitted to the Pennsylvania Bar in June of 2023. I currently live in Conshocken. I have a ten-year-old son who is in 5 th grade in Haverford School District. Hobbies include traveling, history, tennis, hiking, and fishing.