If you have a case in Pennsylvania or New Jersey related to any accident or injury please call Rand Spear the Accident Lawyer 888-373-4LAW
Rand Spear, a well-known and successful Philadelphia accident lawyer offers some tips to follow if you are ever in a car accident. Watch them on YouTube http://youtu.be/-dydfIl3s3U
Question & Answers
1. Rand Spear what are the first three things that you should do if you are involved in a car accident?
- If anyone’s hurt call 911 and ask for medical help
- Move vehicles out of traffic lanes and oncoming traffic
- Contact the police to report the accident and remain on scene until officers arrive
2. After those important steps are followed what else can an accident victim do to make sure that they are safe and that they have the proper information in case they need to file a claim?
Collect the following information from the people involved:
- Name, address and phone numbers
- Insurance company and phone numbers
- Driver’s license number
3. What other information would be important to get?
- Get info from any eyewitnesses
- Take photos or videos of vehicles involved in accident for evidence.
- Seek prompt medical attention, you may have sustained serious injuries and not know it.
4. After getting all of the information and taking the steps above, what would you say is the most important thing that you should do?
The most important thing you should do is to contact a lawyer, says Rand Spear Philadelphia Accident Lawyer
Insurance companies may contact you to get a recorded statement or to complete paperwork, DO NOT reply or sign anything until AFTER speaking with a lawyer to know your options. A lawyer can help you handle the insurance companies.
If you have a case in Pennsylvania or New Jersey related to any accident or injury please call Rand Spear the Accident Lawyer at
Or visit the firm at:
This press release and Google Hangout was developed by Dallas based Submit Press Release 123. An online news and press release distribution platform.