Knee & Joint Injury Attorneys
A joint injury can have a major effect on your day-to-day life. If you have suffered a shoulder or knee injury in a car crash or slip and fall accident, you may have serious concerns about your future. Many injury victims worry about the ongoing financial burdens associated with their injuries, including medical bills, rehabilitation, and lost wages.
If you have suffered from a serious joint injury because of negligence from another party, it is important to determine whether you’re entitled to compensation. If you are enduring financial, emotional, or physical burdens from the injury, please reach out to us at Spear Greenfield.
We truly care, and we aim to show this through our no fee guarantee — we do not accept any payment unless you win your case! We know that clients often hesitate to seek help because of perceived lawyer costs, and we look to remove any risks for you. Have you or a loved one suffered a personal injury? Please call us today for assistance – our lawyers are standing by.
Joint Damage Law Firm
The attorneys at Spear Greenfield care about the plights that injury victims face when entering our office. Being a caring and empathetic law firm, Spear Greenfield provides you with a no-cost consultation so we can learn more about your case and inform you of possible legal avenues. This appointment will present no obligations or pressures — just needed information. Allow us to learn more about your case by scheduling your free consultation via phone or online form.
We Are Different From Other Joint Damage Lawyers
The financial ramifications resulting from a joint injury can be severe and long-lasting. The medical bills can accumulate quickly, even if you have health insurance. You may also be unable to work for weeks or months, which can exacerbate the situation.
If you are facing these circumstances, your Spear Greenfield joint injury lawyer can come to your financial rescue. We have a long and stellar track record of recovering the maximum compensation for our clients. Over the years, we have earned more than half a billion dollars in personal injury awards and settlements for people just like you.
We attribute this success to our attorneys’ unwavering commitment and dedication and our willingness to go the extra mile.
Reasons to choose our law firm include:
- Willingness to go to trial: Some joint injury lawyers view going to court as a last resort. At Spear Greenfield, we take a different approach. While settling with the insurance company is the most practical option in certain circumstances, we know when it is more prudent to seek a jury verdict. Trust us to help you make the right decision for your unique situation.
- An extensive network of medical professionals: We can connect you with a high-quality caregiver that will deliver the top-notch treatment you deserve. These competent health care providers will also supply the documentation required to bolster your case. The severity of your injuries will not deter us from representing you.
- A family-oriented approach: Unlike many other personal injury law firms in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, we view our clients as human beings instead of a case file or court docket number. We will treat you with the care and compassion you deserve and do our best to remove the stress from a challenging situation as you recover from your injuries.
What To Do Following a Joint Injury
If you are suffering from a joint injury that was caused by an accident, it is important that you consider your legal options. Depending on the extent of the injury and factors surrounding your accident, you may be entitled to significant compensation, which can help ease the financial burdens associated with your injuries. In determining whether to take legal action, please remember that Pennsylvania and New Jersey law requires a claim to be filed within two years of the accident date. This deadline is referred to as the statute of limitations, and if you fail to abide by it, you may not be eligible to bring a claim.
Types of Joint Injuries
Following a personal injury accident, it is critical to seek medical attention to identify any injuries caused by the incident. Following your medical appointment, ensure you obtain documentation of any injuries. Joint issues following an accident can cause several injury types, which vary in severity.
Torn rotator cuff
Cumulative stress injury
With some of the serious injuries related to joint issues, most individuals are seeking legal console following their personal injury accident. The law offices of Spear Greenfield can offer you guidance through the legal process. We will secure you medical treatment if necessary and earning you the rightful financial compensation for your joint injury. As a family-owned and customer-focused business, we are here to help you recover the compensation you deserve!
Determining a Party’s Liability for Joint Injuries
When a joint injury was caused by negligence, the injured party should file a personal injury claim against the negligent party. This claim can help the injured party earn compensation if there is proof that negligence occurred and directly facilitated injuries sustained. Collecting various forms of evidence is the most effective way to get the proof your case requires. Evidence that can be useful for a case includes:
- Videos or pictures from you or any witnesses
- Surveillance footage
- Accounts from people who were witnesses to the incident
- Images of the conditions that precipitated the incident
Joint injuries can be painful, lead to long rehab times, and affect your ability to work, which can cause both physical and financial burdens. Please allow our legal team at Spear Greenfield to help you through this difficult time by guiding you through the legal process, securing you medical treatment, and collecting evidence for your case. Our law firm is customer-centered with a proven track record, so call us first!