The effects of a traumatic brain or spinal cord injury on both the victim and his or her family can be devastating. Personal injury cases involving a spinal cord or brain injury can be complex and could require legal guidance. A personal injury attorney will have the experience, knowledge, and skills to help you navigate the legal process.
If you or someone close to you has sustained a brain injury due to someone else’s negligence, consulting a traumatic brain injury law firm would be a prudent initial step. The Rand Spear legal team has experience helping victims of spinal cord and brain injury, and we empathize with the related hardships. We are here to help you get justice and recover the maximum compensation!
Demand Rand and set up a free consultation via phone or online by clicking below. This appointment contains no pressure or obligations, just information. Let us learn more about your brain injury case to advise you on your legal options.
Potential Legal Remedies for a Spinal Cord Injury
Has an accident-related brain or spinal cord injury prevented you from returning to work or generated unpaid medical bills? You may recover compensation from the negligent party and their insurance company. However, you bear the burden of proving the other party is responsible for your injuries.
Gathering all the relevant evidence and presenting a compelling case is crucial. Now is the time to consult with an experienced spinal cord injury lawyer in Pennsylvania and New Jersey who understands your predicament and knows how to get results. The Rand Spear personal injury attorneys team will battle the insurance company on your behalf.
While the insurer may offer a quick, lowball settlement, our brain injury attorneys will go the extra mile and take your case to trial if necessary. We will serve as your trusted legal advocate throughout the process.
Common Causes of Spinal Cord Injuries
Unfortunately, Pennsylvania and New Jersey people suffer spinal cord injuries daily. While some of these injuries are fairly minor, others are life-changing. The cause of these injuries is important to investigate because that will determine the legal process utilized for your PA and NJ personal injury claim.
Some of the common causes of brain injuries include:
- Car Accidents: These injuries can easily occur if a driver or passenger hits their head on a steering wheel, windshield, or another object during a vehicle accident.
- Medical Malpractice: Severe medical malpractice cases sometimes lead to devastating brain and spinal cord injuries.
- Assault: Individuals who suffer from these injuries due to an assault often experience emotional trauma and physical injury.
- Slip and Fall Accidents: Certain conditions can lead to slip and fall injuries, including ice, water, uneven surfaces, and other hazardous conditions that may have been left unattended.
Brain and Spinal Cord Injury Types
A brain or spinal cord injury will leave you with serious medical and financial concerns for the rest of your life. While all injuries in this category are significant and require medical treatment, there are various injuries. Some frequent brain and spinal cord injuries suffered by individuals include the following:
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Spinal cord injury
- Closed head injury
- Brain damage
Brain and spinal cord injuries and the consequences of these injuries should not be taken lightly. At Rand Spear, we prioritize these cases because of the high stakes surrounding these injuries. Allow us to represent you during your time of need, guide you through the legal process, and earn you the maximum compensation!
Learn more about the legalities by exploring our case basics link below.
How Much Your Spinal Cord Injury Case Might Be Worth
All personal injury cases, including those with spinal cord injuries, are different. Even if your loved one suffered a similar injury to someone they know, the outcome will never be the same. This is especially true when determining the value of the case. There are a multitude of factors that go into determining how much compensation you might receive, including the following:
- The severity of the spinal cord injury
- The level of negligence on the part of the person who caused the accident
- The extent of the medical bills incurred so far
- The prognosis from the doctors of the injury, recovery, and possible return to a normal life
- Whether or not you were paralyzed by a spinal cord injury
Why Choose Rand Spear?
Due to their serious nature, brain and spinal cord injuries often require medical attention immediately following the injury. Helping clients for over three decades, Rand Spear has a robust portfolio of medical contacts who ensure our clients receive the quality medical treatment and the proper medical documentation they deserve. With our law firm’s standing in the surrounding community, we guarantee our clients will receive their necessary treatment, even if there is no insurance!
- Our on-trial skills: Since brain and spinal cord injuries carry substantial damage, Rand Spear works hard to ensure our clients receive maximum compensation. Our legal team does not hesitate to regularly take cases to court because our trial attorneys have experience taking a case from the beginning to a jury verdict.
- Our previous success: At Rand Spear, we proudly boast that we have recovered over half a billion dollars for our clients! Our track record of success speaks for itself, including $950,000 earned for a tractor-trailer accident and $900,000 awarded for a car accident.
- Our determination: We accept cases that other spinal cord injury lawyers in PA and NJ will not. Our attorneys at Rand Spear believe in getting justice for our client’s cases, and we are willing to invest the necessary time and effort into achieving that aim!
Call a Spinal Cord Injury Attorney Today
Did a loved one suffer a brain or spinal cord injury in an accident? Whether that accident was work-related, in a vehicle, on a construction site, at school, or on someone else’s property, a spinal cord injury attorney can help you recover compensation. Call the office of RAND SPEAR THE ACCIDENT LAWYER to schedule a free consultation today.
We will fight for your right to compensation so you are not paying for extensive treatment and rehabilitation out of your own pocket.