Neck and Back Personal Injury Attorneys
Are you suffering from serious neck and back injuries as a result of another party’s negligence? If so, it is important to speak with an attorney about the possibility of taking legal action. Neck and back injuries, such as herniated discs or broken bones, leave personal injury victims with serious concerns regarding their health. Suffering a serious injury to your neck or back in any type of accident can substantially deter your life or even cause permanent damage.
If you have suffered physical, emotional, or financial burdens from a neck or back injury, Spear Greenfield will represent your best interests and fight for maximum compensation! As a family-owned law firm, the Spear Greenfield legal team truly cares, which is why we offer a no fee guarantee. This guarantee means we will not accept payment unless you win! We understand potential clients are tentative to reach out due to the perceived expense of a lawyer, so we want to eliminate the risk. If you or a family member has suffered a personal injury, please call us today. Get the right lawyer, the right advice, right now!
PA & NJ Neck and Back Injury Law Firm
At the law offices of Spear Greenfield, we protect injury victims who are suffering due to the carelessness or irresponsibility of negligent parties. Since our firm prides itself on serving clients throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey, we offer a free consultation to learn more about your accident and educate you about your legal options. The free consultation contains no pressure or obligations, just information! Let the Spear Greenfield legal team help you receive the compensation that you deserve!
Experience the Spear Greenfield Advantage
With more than 30 years in practice, the Spear Greenfield team has helped numerous individuals and families throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey recover damages resulting from personal injury accidents. Our desire to assist people who are suffering due to someone else’s negligence fuels our passion and unwavering commitment to seeking justice.
Our clients are important to us. Unlike various other neck injury attorneys, we will not treat you like just another case file. Regardless of your case’s size, scope, or complexity, you will receive the care and attention you deserve. Your lawyer will be available to answer your questions and address your concerns throughout the process. Our goal is to obtain the largest jury award or insurance company settlement on your behalf.
Other reasons to partner with Spear Greenfield Personal Injury Attorneys include:
- We go the distance: Too many lawyers focus on reaching a quick settlement, even if it limits the potential for a substantial recovery. While we will explore this option, we have discovered that pursuing a lawsuit is often more likely to serve our clients’ best interests. We have the courtroom experience and savvy to attain a successful outcome in a jury trial. If you determine that settling is the better course of action, we have the negotiating skills required to win the battle with the insurer.
- We have earned respect: Over the years, our firm has earned significant respect, both inside and outside the legal community. Many PA and NJ law firms refer their clients to us to handle personal injury matters due to our extensive experience and excellent track record. And insurance companies think twice about tangling with us — they know we have the skill, resources, and determination to do whatever it takes.
- We will help you get quality treatment: Physical recovery from a neck or back injury can be long and painful. We work with an extensive network of health care professionals who will deliver high-quality medical treatment to speed up the process and help you resume your normal activities. We can even assist you if you do not carry any or enough health insurance coverage.
- We get the top compensation for our clients: We have helped the people we represent earn more than $500 million in judgments and settlements during our three decades in practice. We implement the same tenacious approach whether we are seeking a relatively small or large compensation amount.
What To Do After A Neck Or Back Injury
Some of the most common causes of neck and back injuries in Philadelphia include slips and falls and vehicle accidents, because of the sudden impact or motion involved. For example, a car accident can cause whiplash, a soft tissue injury associated with a sudden back and forth motion of a person’s head and neck. Typically, whiplash injuries generally only last for six weeks, but severe accidents can cause lifelong pain or discomfort.
Types of Neck and Back Injuries
An important step following an accident is to schedule an MRI or see a physician to receive a proper diagnosis. This will not only document the sustained injury but determine the type of injury. There are various injuries that cause neck and back issues, which require specific treatments. Some neck and back injuries that may result from an accident include:
No matter the specific injury type, many neck and back injuries can be painful. Depending on the injury type, there is the possibility of long rehab times or even consistent lifelong issues. Due to the difficulties related to neck and back injuries, the importance of seeking legal representation for this category of injuries cannot be overstated. Spear Greenfield has overwhelming experience with personal injury cases, and our Pennsylvania and New Jersey neck injury lawyers will guide you through the legal process. Click below to learn more about the basics surrounding a personal injury case.
Determining Liability for Neck and Back Injuries
If you have suffered from a serious neck or back injury as a result of an accident in Pennsylvania or New Jersey, you may be entitled to compensation for the injuries and hardships caused by your accident. Some forms of compensation include medical expenses, lost wages, future expenses, pain and suffering, emotional distress, and more. The first step in the legal process is to file a personal injury claim against the negligent party, which requires proof that negligence took place and directly caused your injuries. The most efficient way to earn the proof necessary for your claim is through evidence, which includes the following:
- Pictures or videos taken by you or witnesses
- Surveillance footage
- Contact information from witnesses who witnessed the accident
- Pictures of the conditions that caused the accident
As mentioned above, the chance of lasting implications from a neck or back injury makes it critical to explore your legal options following an accident. With 30 years in business and 200 years of combined experience from our attorneys, the Spear Greenfield legal team has guided countless clients through a complex and meticulous legal process. The Spear Greenfield legal team has the expertise to not only assist with evidence collection but handle your personal injury case from first consultation to a jury verdict. Our team is here to ensure you receive proper medical treatment, represent your best interests, and fight for maximum compensation!
To learn more about partnering with Spear Greenfield, please click on the link below.