Rand Spear Philadelphia Hit & Run Accident Lawyer Explains What To Do After a Hit & Run
If you have been injured in a pedestrian or hit and run accident, you may not know where to turn next. At the Philadelphia law offices of Rand Spear, the Accident Lawyer, they protect the rights of pedestrians and hit and run victims. Handling a wide range of cases, including bicycle accidents, they are ready to help you understand your options today. Knowing what to do after a hit and run accident will help you find right answers.
1. How would you define a hit and run accident?
A car hits a person and speeds off. A driver hits unattended parked car and leaves no contact information.
2. What’s the first thing a person should do if they are the victim of a hit and run accident?
- First, get as much information as you can about the car that hit you, such as:
- License plate number
- Look around for any possible witnesses to the accident
Many people feel that they should chase the drive that hit them, but that leads to risky driving. Better to call the police as soon as possible and file an accident report.
3. What else should an accident victim do before leaving the scene?
- Write down the time and location of the accident.
- Take pictures of the accident scene.
- Take pictures of your car, especially if another car’s paint is visible on it.
- This will help you prove that you are not attempting to defraud your insurance company
4. What can Rand Spear law firm do to help these accident victims and are they covered by insurance?
If you have a case in Pennsylvania or New Jersey related to any hit & run accident or injury please call Rand Spear the Accident Lawyer at 888-373-4LAW
Or visit the firm at: