Philadelphia, PA (April 16, 2023) – A motor vehicle accident reported in the Mayfair section of Philadelphia left at least one person with injuries. The accident was reported at around 10:40 a.m. on April 16.
Reports provided by the Philadelphia Police Department show the vehicles collided on Benner Street near Roosevelt Boulevard. The incident prompted the police to shut down a portion of the roadway while working to clear the area.
At least one person suffered injuries due to the crash. Medics responded to the scene to care for the victims before transporting them to local hospitals.
The Philadelphia Police Department is currently investigating the incident.
We hope the injured parties recover quickly. Our thoughts are with them at this time.
Car Accidents in Pennsylvania
Every year, thousands of people are injured as a result of car crashes that take place here in Pennsylvania. There are countless instances when people are hurt in accidents due to drivers who are under the influence, distracted, or negligent by other means. Quite often, victims involved in accidents due to the negligence of others are left with serious injuries that affect their lives forever. Common injuries reported in car crashes across our state include:
- Spinal cord injury: Injuries to the spinal cord can be especially debilitating, resulting in paralysis or other long-term disabilities.
- Concussion: A severe and significant blow to the head can result in a concussion, which can cause headaches, dizziness, and memory problems.
- Broken bones: The force of an accident can lead to broken bones or fractures in various parts of the body. Common bones that are broken in auto accidents include arms, legs, and ankles.
- Whiplash: This is one of the most common car accident injuries. This injury can result in pain and suffering, range of motion limitations, and other negative consequences.
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI): This type of injury occurs when there is a significant force or blow to the head. These injuries can result in memory loss, mood problems, and other problems for victims.
Any serious injury from a motor vehicle accident can have an overwhelming impact on your life. If another person’s careless actions have caused you harm, you should reach out to a car accident lawyer in Philadelphia right away. You may be able to pursue a claim for compensation against them.
At Spear Greenfield, we are dedicated to supporting victims of all kinds of accidents. Our team of experienced attorneys in Philadelphia has the knowledge and skill to help you through every aspect of your case so that you can get the compensation you deserve. We make it our mission to provide clients with helpful guidance and legal representation when filing for damages after a car accident injury or other traumatic experience. Contact us today at 1-800-90-LEGAL or 1-800-905-3425 to learn more about how the compassionate lawyers at Spear Greenfield can help guide you on your path toward justice.
Note: Our team of writers uses secondary sources to produce this post, including local and state media and news sources, local and state police incident reports, social media platforms, as well as eyewitness accounts about serious accidents that take place in Pennsylvania. For that reason, if you find any information that is not correct, please contact Spear Greenfield Personal Injury Attorneys as soon as possible so that we can update the post with the most accurate information available. A post will be removed upon request.
Disclaimer: The photos used in this post were not taken at this accident scene. All information contained in this post is informational and not intended to be considered legal or medical advice. This post is not a solicitation for business.